Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who was injured on Thursday while shooting for his upcoming film ‘Happy New Year’, will have to undergo a few medical tests.
Shah Rukh Khan also has a few injury scars but King Khan says he is happy to show them off.
“Have a few tests to do & Insha Allah all will be good.Few scars maybe. Will show them off cos as they say there r no scars for happiness,” Shah Rukh Khan tweeted on Friday (January 24) morning.
Shah Rukh Khan’s friend Salman Khan also expressed his happiness that he is doing well after suffering a minor injury, insisting that the matter should not be blown out of proportion.
SRK was on January 23 rushed to Nanavati hospital where he was provided medical aid after which he resumed shooting for the film, sources close to the film said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
As reported, a door crashed on SRK and he was rushed to the hospital following the accident.
“Mr Khan had a minor incident on the sets while shooting. He has a minor injury and has got necessary medical aid. Mr Khan is absolutely fine now. Thank you for all your wishes!” a statement from the actor’s office said.