Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who was injured on Thursday while shooting for his upcoming film ‘Happy New Year’, will have to undergo a few medical tests.
Shah Rukh Khan also has a few injury scars but King Khan says he is happy to show them off.
“Have a few tests to do & Insha Allah all will be good.Few scars maybe. Will show them off cos as they say there r no scars for happiness,” Shah Rukh Khan tweeted on Friday (January 24) morning.
Shah Rukh Khan’s friend Salman Khan also expressed his happiness that he is doing well after suffering a minor injury, insisting that the matter should not be blown out of proportion.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
SRK was on January 23 rushed to Nanavati hospital where he was provided medical aid after which he resumed shooting for the film, sources close to the film said.
As reported, a door crashed on SRK and he was rushed to the hospital following the accident.
“Mr Khan had a minor incident on the sets while shooting. He has a minor injury and has got necessary medical aid. Mr Khan is absolutely fine now. Thank you for all your wishes!” a statement from the actor’s office said.