- Shah Rukh Khan and wife Gauri Khan had a fun time at Manish Malhotra’s party. See photo
- Preity Zinta completes 19 years in Bollywood along with Dil Se, says no moment is dull when Shah Rukh Khan is around
- Tubelight director Kabir Khan: Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan don’t look at box office collections
Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol fans are in for a treat this year with the announcement of their upcoming film ‘Dilwale’ but that’s not the only eye catching factor about the film. Readers may be aware that the film is directed by Rohit Shetty and hence, action too will be an integral part of it.
- Salman Khan shares friend Shah Rukh Khan's new 'Dilwale' trailer
- Shah Rukh Khan's next marketing stroke for 'Dilwale' out on December 10
- Stunts huge risks for entertainment, says Rohit Shetty
- I was nervous about doing action in 'Dilwale': Varun Dhawan
- Shah Rukh Khan is doing 'cool stunts' in 'Dilwale'
- Rohit Shetty gifts bicycle to 'Dilwale' actor Shah Rukh Khan
While the director is famous for his ‘flying cars’ sequences and for being the judge of India’s version of ‘Fear Factor’, ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’, this time around, we will see some more unique stunts in ‘Dilwale’. From what we hear, these sequences will not be shot on the land, but on the sea in Mauritius. Long ago, Rohit Shetty had stated that they will be shooting in locations like Cape Town, Abu Dhabi and Mauritius after wrapping up their Goa schedule. Now, surely from what is being said, water action, being an unexplored concept in Bollywood, has raised the curiosity levels a few notches higher.
‘Dilwale’, produced by Red Chillies Entertainment and Rohit Shetty Productions, also stars Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon in lead roles along with Vinod Khanna, Kabir Bedi, Johnny Lever, Varun Sharma, Boman Irani among others. It is slated to release on December 25, 2015.