Bollywood ‘baadshah’ Shah Rukh Khan will be honoured with an Entertainer of Indian Cinema award on Saturday at the 8th Annual Vijay Awards.
“We have constituted a new award called ‘Entertainer of Indian Cinema, which will be given to Shah Rukh Khan this year. This will be the second time in a row he will be attending our award ceremony,” a member of the organizing committee told IANS.
At the same event last year, he received Chevalier Sivaji Ganeshan award. King Khan‘s presence last year drew a lot of attention from general public even though he was late by few hours.
The event, which honours the best in Tamil cinema, will see performances by some of its top stars such as Shruti Haasan, Hansika Motwani, Vaani Kapoor and Lakshmi Rai.
This year, ace Tamil filmmaker S. Shankar will receive the Chevalier Sivaji Ganeshan award.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016