Bollywood ‘baadshah’ Shah Rukh Khan will be honoured with an Entertainer of Indian Cinema award on Saturday at the 8th Annual Vijay Awards.
“We have constituted a new award called ‘Entertainer of Indian Cinema, which will be given to Shah Rukh Khan this year. This will be the second time in a row he will be attending our award ceremony,” a member of the organizing committee told IANS.
At the same event last year, he received Chevalier Sivaji Ganeshan award. King Khan‘s presence last year drew a lot of attention from general public even though he was late by few hours.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The event, which honours the best in Tamil cinema, will see performances by some of its top stars such as Shruti Haasan, Hansika Motwani, Vaani Kapoor and Lakshmi Rai.
This year, ace Tamil filmmaker S. Shankar will receive the Chevalier Sivaji Ganeshan award.