Shah Rukh Khan to launch ‘Fan’ title track in Delhi tomorrow

Shah Rukh Khan will launch the title track of his upcoming film "Fan" in New Delhi tomorrow.

By: PTI | Mumbai | Updated: February 15, 2016 10:30 pm
Shah Rukh Khan, SRK, Fan, Shah Rukh Khan Fan, SRK Fan, Fan title Track, Shah Rukh Khan in Fan, Shah Rukh Khan Fan movie, SRk In Fan, Entertainment news Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in the lead role of superstar and his fan in Maneesh Sharma’s film.

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will launch the title track of his upcoming film “Fan” in New Delhi tomorrow.

Also read: VHP activists pelt stones at Shah Rukh Khan’s car, 3 held

The event of launching the track ‘FAN Anthem of The Nation’ will be organised on Hansraj College campus in Delhi University.

Sharma will also attend the event. Later in day, the actor and Sharma will interact with the media at PVR Priya.

The song has been composed by Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar Ravjiani, and has been sung by Nakash Aziz.

Also read: Revealed: Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s look from ‘Raees’

The teaser videos of “Fan”, based on a fan’s obsession with the world’s biggest movie star, have sparked excitement on social media.

The Delhi-born actor has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films, and earned numerous accolades, including 14 Filmfare Awards.

The film, produced by Aditya Chopra under the banner of Yash Raj Films, is slated for release on April 15.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App now

Sirius
    Feb 15, 2016 at 5:17 pm
    Mr. Khan : You have insulted my nation and its people via your deable comments. I express my anguish by withdrawing my support for anything ociated with you or your extended family.
    1. B
      B
      Feb 15, 2016 at 10:38 pm
      Its SRK's 'nation' too. Quite pathetic and unintelligible...
        aastha aggarwal
        Feb 17, 2016 at 12:49 pm
        sir if you will allow me to meet you once i will be just happiest girl ever in the w world pls sir i am your biggest fan i am just 12 years old i have not even missed a single movie of yours and fan from childhood plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss come and meet me reply if you can
          aastha aggarwal
          Feb 17, 2016 at 12:46 pm
          sir you are my role model i just love you i hate the people who said bad about you i am your biggest fan pls meet me if you can juswt tell me where you will be tomorrow i will come rushing towards you plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
          1. G
            Gourab das
            Feb 15, 2016 at 8:12 pm
            Can I meet srk
            1. G
              Gourab das
              Feb 15, 2016 at 8:14 pm
              I am ur fan forever
              1. G
                Gourab das
                Feb 15, 2016 at 8:13 pm
                Plz srk sir I just want to meet u for one time and just hug u for once
                  ritesh pandey
                  Feb 16, 2016 at 11:42 am
                  #beingking Raeess staarr
                    ritesh pandey
                    Feb 16, 2016 at 11:43 am
                    Srk izz king....and no body will......
                    1. L
                      lara
                      Feb 15, 2016 at 5:46 pm
                      Did he use Botox, he looks so weird, like Michael Jackson he is changing his face.
                        Proletarsk
                        Feb 15, 2016 at 6:11 pm
                        Please clean and make ready my shoes for FAN premiere tomorrow.
                          Proletarsk
                          Feb 15, 2016 at 6:10 pm
                          Sirius and all haters please clean my shoes and make ready for FAN song premiere. Thanks in advance. I am your FAN forever Shahrukh Khan.
                            Shyam Bhimsaria
                            Feb 16, 2016 at 4:22 pm
                            Where in Delhi...is it JNU...???
                            1. I
                              i love
                              Feb 16, 2016 at 7:25 am
                              i love you sir and i like Raeeees.
                              1. V