Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will launch the title track of his upcoming film “Fan” in New Delhi tomorrow.
Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in the lead role of superstar and his fan in Maneesh Sharma’s film.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
The event of launching the track ‘FAN Anthem of The Nation’ will be organised on Hansraj College campus in Delhi University.
Sharma will also attend the event. Later in day, the actor and Sharma will interact with the media at PVR Priya.
The song has been composed by Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar Ravjiani, and has been sung by Nakash Aziz.
The teaser videos of “Fan”, based on a fan’s obsession with the world’s biggest movie star, have sparked excitement on social media.
The Delhi-born actor has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films, and earned numerous accolades, including 14 Filmfare Awards.
The film, produced by Aditya Chopra under the banner of Yash Raj Films, is slated for release on April 15.