Filmmaker-choreographer Farah Khan is all praises for her film’s producer and actor Shah Rukh Khan, as he leaves her spoilt for choices.
Farah revealed that Shah Rukh Khan wants everything to be ‘Bigger Better Grander’.
Farah tweets, “@iamsrk never met a producer who wants to gv me a helicopter whn I ask 4 a crane!! Bigger Better Grander… Am spoilt.”
Earlier, Farah Khan had made ‘Om Shanti Om’ and ‘Main Hoon Na’ with Shah Rukh Khan. Both film’s boast of expensive sets and grandiose settings.
No wonder Farah Khan had said that she would never work without Shah Rukh Khan again.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Farah and SRK had a fallout, following a spat between the actor and Farah’s husband Shirish Kunder. Farah had at that time made ‘Tees Maar Khan’ with Akshay Kumar with failed miserably at the Box Office.