Shah Rukh Khan takes Amitabh Bachchan’s Twitter advice

Shah Rukh Khan, who is currently in Bulgaria, seemed to be a having an off day recently.

Written by Sunitra Pacheco | Mumbai | Published: July 29, 2015 2:44 pm
Shah Rukh Khan, amitabh Bachchan Veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan was quick to dole out some words of advice to Shah Rukh Khan.

Shah Rukh Khan, who is currently shooting for Rohit Shetty’s ‘Dilwale’ in Bulgaria, seemed to be a having an off day recently. The actor took to Twitter to share his woes about how he craves to meet people who have no problems and complexes.

Related Article

Picking up on his desire to be all by himself, veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan was quick to dole out some words of advice to Shah Rukh Khan.

Looks like it definitely made sense to Shah Rukh Khan as he changed his mind immediately and decided to go out and meet some people.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

Shehreyar khan
    Jul 30, 2015 at 11:38 am
    Srk is my best actor ever Take the advice of bachan sir... I love u srk
    (0)(0)
    1. G
      gg
      Aug 5, 2015 at 11:47 am
      u attract what u r , srk feels the same becoz he is similar , Mr bachchan says that becoz he knows that too ... I guess srk and his fans didn't understand what Mr bachchan truely meant .. hahahah
      (0)(0)
      1. g
        gulya.SRK
        Jul 29, 2015 at 8:44 pm
        SRK is the best actor in the world for me... Great question,great answer... Well done King Khan,cos he can listens advices of olds... You are the best for me...
        (0)(0)
          Shivneet Chand
          Jul 30, 2015 at 1:38 pm
          My Wifi name is Fan Of SRK, My iphones, laptop, ipod, ipad wallpaper is SRK's picture. I love you so much sir. Really hate that Karan Patel from Yeh Hai Mohabbatein who copies you and thinking himself that he is you.. He copies your every style and even the dressing styles. Haha he is just a stucked serial guy and thinking he is srk.
          (0)(0)
            mm
            Jul 29, 2015 at 8:05 pm
            sr bachan is not realy wrong
            (0)(0)