After winning many a hearts with her wit and brave confrontations during a talk show, Sunny Leone has managed to bag the attention of filmmakers and actors. The latest actor to come in touch with Sunny Leone is superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who will be seen dancing on the song ‘Laila O Laila’ in his upcoming film Raees.
The duo will be dancing on ‘Qurbani’s hit song ‘Laila o Laila’ which had originally featured Feroz Khan and Zeenat Aman.
Producers Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani acquired the rights to Amit Kumar-Kanchan song which is being re-recorded and rendered with faster beats. (Read: Shah Rukh Khan goes ‘tanned, scruffy, kohl-eyed’ for ‘Raees’)
A source said, “Raees is set in the ’80s and there was a need of a song sequence. The makers unanimously selected “Laila O Laila“ which perfectly fits with the dark, gangster theme and period. It was suggested to Shah Rukh Khan and it was his idea to get Sunny Leone on board. A lavish set is being created in Mumbai and rehearsals are on in full swing.” (Also read: Shah Rukh Khan wants the t-shirt his Raees co-actor Mahira Khan is wearing, says on Twitter)
- Sunny Leone: Daniel Weber and I are hands-on parents
- Raees' Laila Main Laila: Sunny Leone, Shah Rukh Khan set screen on fire, watch video
- Raees' Laila Main Laila: Sunny Leone is making the wait tougher, watch teaser
- Raees: Sunny Leone offered a whopping amount to perform live on song 'Laila O Laila'
- Sunny Leone hopes to work with more top stars after SRK starrer 'Raees' song
- SRK's Raees makers overwhelmed with calls for Sunny Leone's song 'Laila O Laila'
“She will begin shooting for Raees next month. It will be a two-day schedule,” added the source.
Pakistani actress Mahira Khan will play the role of Shah Rukh Khan’s wife in Raees, which has been directed by Rahul Dholakia. The film will hit the screens on Eid this year.