Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan suffered minor injuries on the sets of his upcoming movie ‘Happy New Year’ at JW Marriot hotel in Mumbai on Thursday (January 23).
Shah Rukh Khan, 48, was rushed to Santacruz’s Nanavati hospital. Sources from the hospital confirmed that he was brought to the hospital in afternoon and had minor scratches on head. He was discharged within hours of arrival after getting medically treated.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A statement issued by Shah Rukh Khan’s team said the actor had suffered a minor injury.
“Mr Khan had a minor accident on the sets while shooting. He has a minor injury and has got the necessary medical aid. He is absolutely fine now. Thank you for all your wishes!,” the statement said. (With PTI inputs)