Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan suffered minor injuries on the sets of his upcoming movie ‘Happy New Year’ at JW Marriot hotel in Mumbai on Thursday (January 23).
Shah Rukh Khan, 48, was rushed to Santacruz’s Nanavati hospital. Sources from the hospital confirmed that he was brought to the hospital in afternoon and had minor scratches on head. He was discharged within hours of arrival after getting medically treated.
A statement issued by Shah Rukh Khan’s team said the actor had suffered a minor injury.
“Mr Khan had a minor accident on the sets while shooting. He has a minor injury and has got the necessary medical aid. He is absolutely fine now. Thank you for all your wishes!,” the statement said. (With PTI inputs)
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More