Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he likes to maintain distance from social media due to all the negativity that surfaces in the virtual world.
The cine icon also urged his fans to refrain from abusing and trolling other actors on social media. Shah Rukh shared his take on the social media through #fame, a live video social platform.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
When a question “Why have you not been on Twitter lately” surfaced, the actor asserted that he likes to be out of the Twitter world because he ends up reading “idiotic stuff” whether he likes it or not.
“I don’t come (on Twitter) that often. I don’t like people abusing and all. I don’t need to open my telephone and see the negativity. So, I don’t like it… there are some idiots who talk really idiotic stuff and say bad things, so I don’t like to read (it) and unfortunately I end up reading it whether I like it or not,” the actor said.
Shah Rukh added: “So just one little thing… Don’t abuse on social media and don’t say bad things about other actors and actresses… because I don’t feel like that myself for anyone and nobody is important enough in life to be abused I did a few times and I regret doing it.”
Last year, Shah Rukh asked his fans to stop trolling other actors. Even Salman Khan has warned his fans to stop trolling other celebrities in a series of tweets.
The “Dilwale” star requested “everyone – don’t do such things specially you know people write ill things on social media and go in fact there is no fun in that if you want to abuse someone then say it on the face.”
“So, I would like to request all the people who consider the fact that they like me, not to be rude with anyone – on my behalf or on your own.”