Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has the most profound things to share with his one-year-old son AbRam.
Shah Rukh Khan, who shares his well spent moments with his children on Twitter with his fans, revealed he talks about ‘Cosmos, Biomechanics and String Theory’ with his youngest kid, AbRam, who was born in May last year.
He tweeted, “Smiles and conversation with my littlest one. We spoke of the cosmos, biomechanics and string theory or that’s how much sense we made between us.”
Smiles & conversation with my littlest one. V spoke of the Cosmos, Biomechanics & String Theory or that’s how much sense v made between us.
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 19, 2014
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The actor also revealed the choice of films he has for his son which varies from action-comedy to chick flicks!
21 jump street…27 dresses….a day of film watching & junk food with my lil one. No greater pleasure than the small ones. I sleep happy.
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 17, 2014
Earlier this month Shah Rukh also said that while he may look up for ‘big words’, his little one expresses himself with simple ‘Gaga GooGoo’.
Heard my kid go Gaga GooGoo & express all…made me remember a quote. “Life is ephemeral don’t waste it looking up big words.”
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 3, 2014
AbRam, who has always been kept under wraps and the world is yet to see him, was born premature in the month of May last year. However, AbRam is very much healthy, is a good-looking baby and has got dimples, SRK had said in an interview. Shah Rukh Khan, who is all set to return to his home town Delhi, for the shoot f Maneesh Sharma’s ‘Fan’, for two months is also spending time with his daughter Suhana.
Your purpose in life is to find the purpose of your life. Mine is to work & try my best…that & schedule my kids study timetable for exams.
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 16, 2014
Shah Rukh, who was accompanied by his daughter for the Dubai leg of IPL, has time and again revealed that the father daughter duo bond well over the game!
Umesh you are the sweetest. Absolutely deserving of the Man of Match. Me and my daughter have kinda gone mad with happiness.
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 18, 2014