Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has the most profound things to share with his one-year-old son AbRam.
Shah Rukh Khan, who shares his well spent moments with his children on Twitter with his fans, revealed he talks about ‘Cosmos, Biomechanics and String Theory’ with his youngest kid, AbRam, who was born in May last year.
He tweeted, “Smiles and conversation with my littlest one. We spoke of the cosmos, biomechanics and string theory or that’s how much sense we made between us.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Smiles & conversation with my littlest one. V spoke of the Cosmos, Biomechanics & String Theory or that’s how much sense v made between us.
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 19, 2014
The actor also revealed the choice of films he has for his son which varies from action-comedy to chick flicks!
21 jump street…27 dresses….a day of film watching & junk food with my lil one. No greater pleasure than the small ones. I sleep happy.
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 17, 2014
Earlier this month Shah Rukh also said that while he may look up for ‘big words’, his little one expresses himself with simple ‘Gaga GooGoo’.
Heard my kid go Gaga GooGoo & express all…made me remember a quote. “Life is ephemeral don’t waste it looking up big words.”
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 3, 2014
AbRam, who has always been kept under wraps and the world is yet to see him, was born premature in the month of May last year. However, AbRam is very much healthy, is a good-looking baby and has got dimples, SRK had said in an interview. Shah Rukh Khan, who is all set to return to his home town Delhi, for the shoot f Maneesh Sharma’s ‘Fan’, for two months is also spending time with his daughter Suhana.
Your purpose in life is to find the purpose of your life. Mine is to work & try my best…that & schedule my kids study timetable for exams.
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 16, 2014
Shah Rukh, who was accompanied by his daughter for the Dubai leg of IPL, has time and again revealed that the father daughter duo bond well over the game!
Umesh you are the sweetest. Absolutely deserving of the Man of Match. Me and my daughter have kinda gone mad with happiness.
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 18, 2014