Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan came down heavily on Kamaal R Khan aka KRK of ‘Deshdrohi’ and ‘Bigg Boss’ fame for posting a tweet which allegedly quoted SRK as saying that he will leave India if Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi becomes the prime minister.
The alleged tweet created quite a buzz on social media. A furious King Khan reacted on Twitter saying, “Good time to tell all fools who are talking of a tweet that I didn’t tweet, you suck as much as the grammar of that fake tweet & I’m being kind.”
Good time to tell all fools who r talking of a tweet that I didn’t tweet, u suck as much as the grammar of that fake tweet & I’m being kind.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 18, 2014
Kamaal R Khan is known to parody Shah Rukh Khan for a very long time. After having played on the initials – SRK and KRK – Kamaal R Khan also named his Mumbai bungalow ‘Jannat’ homonym to Shah Rukh’s ‘Mannat’. KRK further made claims that Bollywood biggies like Aamir Khan and Salman Khan too had made similar claims.
Post the declaration of the final results on May 16, Kamaal R Khan, ‘as promised’ left for Dubai, saying he will never return to India, at least till Narendra Modi is the Prime Minister.
I 100% believe tat @narendramodi Ji will remain PM of India for next 10yrs so I shall live in Dubai for next 10yrs. I will miss my India.
— KRK (@kamaalrkhan) May 17, 2014