Superstar Shah Rukh Khan today suffered a minor injury while shooting for his upcoming film Farah Khan ‘Happy New Year’ in Juhu area of Mumbai.
Farah tweeted, “Thank u all 4 ur concern m lov,@iamsrk is good n being stubborn about resuming shoot..so v r bk 2 work..god’s bn good.”
Shah Rukh was also given a standing ovation after he returned to work. “N the entire crew gives a standing ovation 2 the returning hero!@iamsrk,” Farah further tweeted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Shah Rukh Khan was rushed to Nanavati hospital where he was provided medical aid after which he resumed shooting for the film, sources close to the film said.
Apparently, a door crashed on the 48-year-old actor. A bleeding actor was rushed to the hospital following the accident.
“Mr Khan had a minor incident on the sets while shooting. He has a minor injury and has got necessary medical aid. Mr Khan is absolutely fine now. Thank you for all your wishes!” a statement from the actor’s office said here.