Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan received his graduation degree today, 28 years after passing out from Hansraj College here.
On the occasion, he walk down the memory lane as he recalled his days time at his alma mater.
The 50-year-old “Dilwale” actor, who was in the capital to launch the anthem of his much-awaited Yash Raj Film, “Fan,” said he felt special coming back to the campus.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“This is a very special moment for me. I am back in my college, which I left in 1988. I am missing only one thing — my children are not with me today, as I wanted to show them every corner of my college,” Shah Rukh said at the event.
While presenting him with the degree, Hansraj College Principal Rama Sharma said the institution is proud of its superstar student.
“We are very happy to present him the degree after so many years. We had kept his degree safely in our college. We are proud to bestow him with it today,” Sharma said.
The actor also signed the register after taking the DU graduate degree.
Shah Rukh, who was born in Delhi, lived in famous localities of the city including Rajendra Nagar and Gautam Nagar. The “Chennai Express” star studied at St Columba’s School and earned his bachelor’s degree in Economics from Hansraj.