Director Rahul Dholakia is all set to step back into Bollywood after five years with his new film ‘Raees‘, which will release on Eid next year. The film stars Shah Rukh Khan with Pakistani actress Mahira Khan.
Mahira is known for playing the role of Khirad in popular Pakistani show ‘Humsafar’, and she is making her Bollywood debut with ‘Raees’, which also stars the versatile Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- Shah Rukh Khan starrer Raees most talked about Bollywood film of 2017 on Twitter
- Happy birthday Mahira Khan: Here's how the Raees star celebrated her 33rd birthday
- Raees director Rahul Dholakia: We have wronged Mahira Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan, Mahira Khan's look from Raees revealed
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui unaware about Mahira Khan's 'no intimacy' rule
- 'Raees' teaser to release around Eid this year
In the movie, SRK would be seen playing the role of a bootlegger and Mahira would be playing his love interest. Nawazuddin will embody a policeman chasing King Khan’s character.
“Raees” is an action thriller drama, co-produced by Excel Entertainment and Red Chillies Entertainment.