Director Rahul Dholakia is all set to step back into Bollywood after five years with his new film ‘Raees‘, which will release on Eid next year. The film stars Shah Rukh Khan with Pakistani actress Mahira Khan.
Mahira is known for playing the role of Khirad in popular Pakistani show ‘Humsafar’, and she is making her Bollywood debut with ‘Raees’, which also stars the versatile Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- Mahira Khan on Raees controversy: I was angry at that time
- SRK, Mahira Khan shoot for Raees with in Mumbai
- Shah Rukh Khan, Mahira Khan’s look from Raees revealed
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui unaware about Mahira Khan’s ‘no intimacy’ rule
- Revealed: First poster of Shah Rukh Khan in and as ‘Raees’
- ‘Raees’ teaser to release around Eid this year
In the movie, SRK would be seen playing the role of a bootlegger and Mahira would be playing his love interest. Nawazuddin will embody a policeman chasing King Khan’s character.
“Raees” is an action thriller drama, co-produced by Excel Entertainment and Red Chillies Entertainment.