Dear Shah Rukh Khan fans, gear up for the biggest return gift on King Khan’s birthday as SRK is reportedly planning to release the trailer of his much-anticipated film, Raees, on November 2. The actor will be unveiling the trailer at the event he hosts every year on the day at his bungalow in Bandra.
While the Hrithik Roshan-starrer Kaabil will launch its trailer with Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Shivaay, SRK had a different marketing strategy in his mind for Raees. Earlier, buzz said Raees’trailer will land with Karan Johar’s ADHM. Kaabil and Raees are set to clash at the box office on Republic Day next year.
According to Bollywoodlife.com, it is not just Kaabil that SRK is facing a competition with, the film will follow on the heels of Aamir Khan’s Dangal. “SRK and co-producer Ritesh Sidhwani do not want any comparisons made with any other film. So, they will release their trailer a few days after Kaabil. But the bigger worry for SRK isn’t Kaabil as much as it is the trailer of Aamir Khan’s Dangal,” a source revealed to the website.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Last year too, King Khan had presented the Fan teaser on his 50th birthday and everyone went crazy. However, reports suggest that even Aamir Khan is planning to open his film’s promotional campaign around Diwali and looking at the great buzz of his film, SRK might have a fitting competition in this quarter of the year.
But will the ongoing issue of the ban on Pakistani artistes effect the release of Raees, which also stars Pakistani actor Mahira Khan in the lead role? Well, that is yet to be seen.
Raaes has faced issues in terms of its release date. The film was supposed to release with Salman Khan-starrer Sultan. However, the actor, whose Dilwale had faced the brunt of a clash with Bajirao Mastani, bowed out of the clash. Sultan went on to become a blockbuster and record setter of 2016. Now, Raees is scheduled for January 27, 2017 release along with Hrithik’s Kaabil.
Currently, Shah Rukh is shooting for The Ring along with Anushka Sharma. Post the wrapup, the superstar will make his way back to the country and start promoting his next – Dear Zindagi.