Doting dad Shah Rukh Khan was recently busy holidaying with his son Aryan in London.
SRK, who injured himself on the sets of his new movie’s sets, took to Twitter to share how proud he was of his eldest son.
“Dropped son for school. I feel so proud of him that I feel proud of me. Song on radio u gonna miss me when I am gone,” tweeted the star with a picture of himself sporting a funky pair of blue shades.
Shah Rukh, who is also a father to 13-year-old Suhana and baby AbRam, is known to be extremely protective of his children. He had earlier revealed that he preferred to send Aryan abroad to study, as he wanted to keep him out of the media glare.
Aryan Khan is enrolled at the Seven Oaks School, situated close to Central London, which is believed to be a popular choice for celebrities.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The actor also said it was fun being a teenager with no worries at all.
Mega pool session with the boys. It’s fun to be madly teenaged. No Wuckin’ Forries. Will miss my son & his friends. Hate when holidays end.
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) February 22, 2014
Though the actor’s children, Suhana and Aryan prefer to stay away from the limelight, their father can’t stop himself from proudly posting about them and referring to them in tweets and posts.