Shah Rukh Khan is the lone Indian celebrity to make it to a list of the top ten wealthiest Hollywood and Bollywood personalities by beating stars like Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp.
The 48-year-old actor, who is the owner of an IPL team and acted in more than 50 Bollywood films, has come second on the Wealth-X’s list with an estimated fortune of USD 600 million.
Comedian Jerry Seinfeld has topped the rich list with a fortune of USD 820 million. Cruise is on third number with a fortune of USD 480 million while Tyler Perry and Depp are fourth and fifth respectively with an estimated wealth of USD 450 million each.
The list also includes several Academy Award winners including Jack Nicholson (USD 400 million), Tom Hanks (USD 390 million) and actor Clint Eastwood (USD 370 million). Nicholson is at the number six followed by Hanks, Bill Cosby, Eastwood and Adam Sandler.
Wealth-X is world’s leading ultra high net worth intelligence and prospecting firm with the largest collection of curated research on UHNW individuals.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The research was done by using a proprietary valuation model to assess all asset holdings including privately and publicly held businesses and investible assets to develop the net worth valuation.