Shah Rukh Khan is the lone Indian celebrity to make it to a list of the top ten wealthiest Hollywood and Bollywood personalities by beating stars like Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp.
The 48-year-old actor, who is the owner of an IPL team and acted in more than 50 Bollywood films, has come second on the Wealth-X’s list with an estimated fortune of USD 600 million.
Comedian Jerry Seinfeld has topped the rich list with a fortune of USD 820 million. Cruise is on third number with a fortune of USD 480 million while Tyler Perry and Depp are fourth and fifth respectively with an estimated wealth of USD 450 million each.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The list also includes several Academy Award winners including Jack Nicholson (USD 400 million), Tom Hanks (USD 390 million) and actor Clint Eastwood (USD 370 million). Nicholson is at the number six followed by Hanks, Bill Cosby, Eastwood and Adam Sandler.
Wealth-X is world’s leading ultra high net worth intelligence and prospecting firm with the largest collection of curated research on UHNW individuals.
The research was done by using a proprietary valuation model to assess all asset holdings including privately and publicly held businesses and investible assets to develop the net worth valuation.