Superstar Shah Rukh Khan today mourned the death of yesteryear actor Sudhir, who played his aide in 1999 film ‘Baadshah’.
According to reports Sudhir, famously remembered for playing negative characters in 1970s and 80s movies, passed away after battling a lung ailment.
Sudhir’s notable work includes ‘Hare Rama Hare Krishna’, ‘Satte Pe Satta’ and ‘Baadshah’.
SRK, 48, took to Twitter to remember his co-star after his death.
“My prayers and may his soul rest in peace. Wonderful co-actor Sudhirji… Feel bad didn’t get to have dinner at his house,” SRK tweeted.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet