Superstar Shah Rukh Khan today mourned the death of yesteryear actor Sudhir, who played his aide in 1999 film ‘Baadshah’.
According to reports Sudhir, famously remembered for playing negative characters in 1970s and 80s movies, passed away after battling a lung ailment.
Sudhir’s notable work includes ‘Hare Rama Hare Krishna’, ‘Satte Pe Satta’ and ‘Baadshah’.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
SRK, 48, took to Twitter to remember his co-star after his death.
“My prayers and may his soul rest in peace. Wonderful co-actor Sudhirji… Feel bad didn’t get to have dinner at his house,” SRK tweeted.