This morning, Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan took to twitter to pen his thoughts about his late parents.
“Talking to boys on the sets…we talked of our parents. Miss my parents now on the drive back from the shoot. They went too early…,” posted the actor in a heartfelt tweet.
Shah Rukh Khan was said to be very attached to both his parents – Taj Mohammed Khan and Lateef Fatima.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
His father died of cancer when Shah Rukh was 15 years old. His mother on the other hand, passed away in 1990 after suffering from a prolonged sickness. It was only after her death that Shah Rukh moved to Mumbai in 1991.
The actor is currently busy with Farah Khan’s upcoming film, ‘Happy New Year’ that also stars Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood, Abhsihek Bachchan and Vivaan Shah.