This morning, Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan took to twitter to pen his thoughts about his late parents.
“Talking to boys on the sets…we talked of our parents. Miss my parents now on the drive back from the shoot. They went too early…,” posted the actor in a heartfelt tweet.
Shah Rukh Khan was said to be very attached to both his parents – Taj Mohammed Khan and Lateef Fatima.
His father died of cancer when Shah Rukh was 15 years old. His mother on the other hand, passed away in 1990 after suffering from a prolonged sickness. It was only after her death that Shah Rukh moved to Mumbai in 1991.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The actor is currently busy with Farah Khan’s upcoming film, ‘Happy New Year’ that also stars Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood, Abhsihek Bachchan and Vivaan Shah.