With March 8 being celebrated as International Women’s Day all over the world, a number of Bollywood stars took to Twitter to appreciate and wish the lovely ladies in their lives.
Eric Clapton said it best. For all sisters daughters mothers…“U look wonderful tonight” U r the life & it’s light. pic.twitter.com/MJbDaQ4iRD
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) March 8, 2014
May every girl be given the opportunity to live.. May she follow her dreams,be educated,be safe,be valued today & everyday! #HappyWomensDay
— SOPHIE CHOUDRY (@Sophie_Choudry) March 8, 2014
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Happy Women’s day!
I’m so so sorry for everything…..we don’t deserve you….wait….said that wrong…..Happy Women’s Day!!!!! :-)
— Vir Das (@thevirdas) March 8, 2014
Happy International Women’s Day! Watch this beautiful, inspiring video featuring a few young girls from ProjectDEVI! http://t.co/ssyINNdVng
— Vivek Oberoi (@vivek_oberoi) March 8, 2014
I celebrate being a woman everyday.On International Women’s Day sending out love 2all u fabulous women.Stay awesome!
Woman’s day. grt.I hv done it in KAANCHi which offers a huge tribute to women of india not only on this day but everyday of her life.
— Subhash Ghai (@SubhashGhai1) March 8, 2014
Just for the record”everyday is Women’s Day”!! Let’s hav a “Men’s day” now!!
— Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) March 8, 2014
That we have an International Women’s Day shows how far we are from gender equality. Still, a good day to rededicate ourselves to the cause.
— Rahul Bose (@RahulBose1) March 8, 2014
By far, the stronger, smarter, more resilient, more emotionally evolved, more beautiful sex. Today, and every day, ladies.. Thank you!
— VISHAL DADLANI (@VishalDadlani) March 8, 2014