With March 8 being celebrated as International Women’s Day all over the world, a number of Bollywood stars took to Twitter to appreciate and wish the lovely ladies in their lives.
Eric Clapton said it best. For all sisters daughters mothers…“U look wonderful tonight” U r the life & it’s light. pic.twitter.com/MJbDaQ4iRD
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) March 8, 2014
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
May every girl be given the opportunity to live.. May she follow her dreams,be educated,be safe,be valued today & everyday! #HappyWomensDay
— SOPHIE CHOUDRY (@Sophie_Choudry) March 8, 2014
Happy Women’s day!
I’m so so sorry for everything…..we don’t deserve you….wait….said that wrong…..Happy Women’s Day!!!!! :-)
— Vir Das (@thevirdas) March 8, 2014
Happy International Women’s Day! Watch this beautiful, inspiring video featuring a few young girls from ProjectDEVI! http://t.co/ssyINNdVng
— Vivek Oberoi (@vivek_oberoi) March 8, 2014
I celebrate being a woman everyday.On International Women’s Day sending out love 2all u fabulous women.Stay awesome!
Woman’s day. grt.I hv done it in KAANCHi which offers a huge tribute to women of india not only on this day but everyday of her life.
— Subhash Ghai (@SubhashGhai1) March 8, 2014
Just for the record”everyday is Women’s Day”!! Let’s hav a “Men’s day” now!!
— Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) March 8, 2014
That we have an International Women’s Day shows how far we are from gender equality. Still, a good day to rededicate ourselves to the cause.
— Rahul Bose (@RahulBose1) March 8, 2014
By far, the stronger, smarter, more resilient, more emotionally evolved, more beautiful sex. Today, and every day, ladies.. Thank you!
— VISHAL DADLANI (@VishalDadlani) March 8, 2014