Despite the Indian Premier League management planning to start season 7 without an opening ceremony, the gala dinner may feature Bollywood beauty Madhuri Dixit and KKR Principal owner Shah Rukh Khan performing to their popular songs.
An opening dinner has been planned at the Emirates Palace on April 15, a day ahead of the opening clash between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders in Abu Dhabi.
According to the Gulf News, Deepika Padukone might also share the stage with Shah Rukh and Madhuri.
“Shah Rukh will interact with the guests and invite them on stage for some impromptu song-dance entertainment. For a full-fledged performance, Madhuri has been confirmed,” a source was quoted in Gulf News.
The first part of the seventh edition has been shifted to the UAE in the wake of General Elections in India. The UAE leg will host the first 20 matches from April 16 to 30, while the remaining 40 will be hosted by India from May 2. The final will be played on June 1.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More