Despite the Indian Premier League management planning to start season 7 without an opening ceremony, the gala dinner may feature Bollywood beauty Madhuri Dixit and KKR Principal owner Shah Rukh Khan performing to their popular songs.
An opening dinner has been planned at the Emirates Palace on April 15, a day ahead of the opening clash between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders in Abu Dhabi.
According to the Gulf News, Deepika Padukone might also share the stage with Shah Rukh and Madhuri.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Shah Rukh will interact with the guests and invite them on stage for some impromptu song-dance entertainment. For a full-fledged performance, Madhuri has been confirmed,” a source was quoted in Gulf News.
The first part of the seventh edition has been shifted to the UAE in the wake of General Elections in India. The UAE leg will host the first 20 matches from April 16 to 30, while the remaining 40 will be hosted by India from May 2. The final will be played on June 1.