Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh khan has hit a new record on social media as his twitter fan following touched a huge figure of 13 million.
The “Chennai Express” star is currently busy cheering up for his IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders in the ongoing IPL series.
“And the love just keeps growing by leaps and bounds! Congrats @iamsrk! #SRK13Million”, tweeted Red Chillies entertainment, Shah Rukh’s production house.
— Red Chillies (@RedChilliesEnt) May 14, 2015
SRK, who joined the micro-blogging site in 2010, has surpassed his industry colleagues Salman Khan and Aamir Khan and is second only to megastar Amitabh Bachchan as far as the numbers of Twitter followers of Bollywood celebrities are concerned.
- IPL 2018: When King Kohli met King Khan at Eden Gardens, see pics
- IPL 2018: KKR beats RCB, Shah Rukh Khan celebrates with daughter Suhana, see photos
- Christopher Nolan in India: Shah Rukh Khan shares his fanboy moment with the Dunkirk director
- ‘Winning that beard game’: Shah Rukh Khan met Uber CEO and Twitterati lost their calm
- The Khans are all set to rock our 2018 movie calendar with Zero, Race 3 and Thugs of Hindostan
- Shah Rukh Khan: Don’t abuse women
The 49-year-old actor, who last appeared in multi-starrer “Happy New Year”, has begun shooting his upcoming film “Raees” for which he is undergoing a rigorous fitness routine.
Shah Rukh will also be seen in Rohit Shetty’s “Dilwale” and Yash Raj production’s “Fan”.