Karan Johar and superstar Shah Rukh Khan last worked together on 2010 drama “My Name Is Khan” and the filmmaker says the two will be teaming up again “very soon”.
Johar began his directing career with Shah Rukh-starrer “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” (1998) and went on to direct him in films like “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham” (2001) and “Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna” (2006).
The two soon become one of the most successful director-actor duos. Their fans have been waiting for them to reunite since “My Name Is Khan” released.
In a Twitter chat, Johar was asked when when is he going to direct SRK next. “Very soon… dying to make a film with him,” replied the “Student of the Year” director.
When asked to describe his friendship with the “Dilwale” star, Johar replied, “Life long.” In the same chat, the filmmaker called SRK “megastar”.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The director revealed he is planning the sequel of his 2012 movie “Student of The Year” and will announce the film in the next two months.
This was Johar’s first directorial venture without Shah Rukh Khan in the lead role.
When a fan asked if he was making a sequel to the film, Johar wrote, “Yes!!! Will be announced in 2 months! #soty2 #koffeewithkaran.”
The 43-year-old director also said that if he had to descrive Dhawan in one word it would be “energetic”. He, however, did not reveal the cast of the sequel.
The filmmaker said his next “might be” a dark action thriller.