Bringing Bollywood’s most successful onscreen pair, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in his upcoming venture film ‘Dilwale‘ once again to the silver screen, director Rohit Shetty said the film will release on Christmas this year.
Rohit Shetty, who was in the city to attend the Goa State Film Festival, said he is currently shooting for the film.
- SRK, Kajol back at Maratha Mandir after ‘DDLJ, to launch the first song of ‘Dilwale’ titled ‘Gerua’
- SRK, Kajol shoot for ‘Dilwale’ climax, watch behind the scenes video
- SRK, Kajol recreate their magic in ‘Dilwale’, first pic from Rohit Shetty movie
- Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol to shoot one-take romantic song in Iceland for ‘Dilwale’
- Shah Rukh Khan starts shooting for ‘Dilwale’ in Bulgaria, shares picture with Kajol on Twitter
- Kajol, Shah Rukh Khan to recreate their magic again onscreen
On being delved into the details of the film, he said that Dilwale is a wholesome “Rohit Shetty” film. He said 50 per cent of the movie will be shot in Goa, alike his earlier franchises ‘Golmaal’ and ‘Singham’.
The upcoming comedy-drama, ‘Dilwale’ is produced by Rohit Shetty and Shah Rukh’s wife Gauri Khan.
Varun had also posted a picture from the set on Twitter.
“Dilwale with the big man himself #rohitshetty,” Varun had tweeted along with a picture.
— Varun Dhawan (@Varun_dvn) March 21, 2015