Bollywood’s favourite ‘jodi’ Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol are likely to share screen space together once again. According to a report in Mid-Day.com, director Rohit Shetty has managed this casting coup for his next film.
The report further suggests that Rohit has already signed the Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge actress. Kajol, who is yet make her come back in the film industry, was finalised last week for the film. The film’s pre-production work has already begun and an official announcement will be made soon.
Rohit Shetty is working on the final draft of the script and the film will go on floors in 2015. This will be Rohit’s second film with SRK after the superhit ‘Chennai Express’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The website also reported that it was easy for Rohit Shetty to convince Kajol for the film as he shares a good rapport with her husband Ajay Devgn. Rohit Shetty was also the mediator between Shah Rukh and Ajay.
Shah Rukh and Kajol, who are very good friends in real life, have in the past created magic with their work in ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’, ‘Karan Arjun’, ‘Baazigar’ to name a few.