Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan revealed on a television chat show that he is writing a book on acting for his 14-year-old daughter Suhana.
The actor, who was on ‘The Anupam Kher Show – Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai’, divulged that Suhana, who stays in Mumbai, cherishes a desire to become an actor like her father.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Shah Rukh Khan said that Suhana is keen on becoming an actor as she grows up and the superstar father is very supportive of her decision.
The actor said that he respects all his female co-stars and would love to see Suhana in the league of current day divas like Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma to name a few.
Shah Rukh Khan said that he is also writing a book only for Suhana to give her tips on acting. The doting father of three, elaborated that the book titled ‘To Suhana, On Acting, From Papa’, only consists of small paras of his style of acting should his daughter ever need tips on acting. The ‘Chak De! India’ actor however feels that Suhana should invent a style of her own.
Talking about his elder son Aryan’s step into Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan said that its a trend for an actor’s son to become an actor, therefore Aryan may follow his footsteps. But King Khan was more sure about Suhana’s acting career than Aryan.
Meanwhile, Anupam Kher also revealed that Shah Rukh Khan has penned a book on his life titled ’20 years of a Decade’. Shah Rukh said that he started the book as a therapeutic device on the advice of film maverick Mahesh Bhatt. He revealed that the book which comprises pivotal points of his life was supposed to be over after he completed a decade in Bollywood, thus the name.
But, SRK found that important incidents of his life piled one after another and he could never end his book.
Shah Rukh Khan also opened up about various aspects of his life – his bond with his children and acting – on the show.
With a slight slip in modesty, King Khan also said that he was ‘the last of the superstars’. Shah Rukh Khan said, that though many things make him happy, but nothing overpowers the happiness of listening to the director say ‘action’ when he is standing before the camera.
Shah Rukh Khan is currently shooting for his friend and director Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ which also stars, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani in lead roles. The film is slated to release on October 23 this year.