Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan revealed on a television chat show that he is writing a book on acting for his 14-year-old daughter Suhana.
The actor, who was on ‘The Anupam Kher Show – Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai’, divulged that Suhana, who stays in Mumbai, cherishes a desire to become an actor like her father.
Shah Rukh Khan said that Suhana is keen on becoming an actor as she grows up and the superstar father is very supportive of her decision.
The actor said that he respects all his female co-stars and would love to see Suhana in the league of current day divas like Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma to name a few.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Shah Rukh Khan said that he is also writing a book only for Suhana to give her tips on acting. The doting father of three, elaborated that the book titled ‘To Suhana, On Acting, From Papa’, only consists of small paras of his style of acting should his daughter ever need tips on acting. The ‘Chak De! India’ actor however feels that Suhana should invent a style of her own.
Talking about his elder son Aryan’s step into Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan said that its a trend for an actor’s son to become an actor, therefore Aryan may follow his footsteps. But King Khan was more sure about Suhana’s acting career than Aryan.
Meanwhile, Anupam Kher also revealed that Shah Rukh Khan has penned a book on his life titled ’20 years of a Decade’. Shah Rukh said that he started the book as a therapeutic device on the advice of film maverick Mahesh Bhatt. He revealed that the book which comprises pivotal points of his life was supposed to be over after he completed a decade in Bollywood, thus the name.
But, SRK found that important incidents of his life piled one after another and he could never end his book.
Shah Rukh Khan also opened up about various aspects of his life – his bond with his children and acting – on the show.
With a slight slip in modesty, King Khan also said that he was ‘the last of the superstars’. Shah Rukh Khan said, that though many things make him happy, but nothing overpowers the happiness of listening to the director say ‘action’ when he is standing before the camera.
Shah Rukh Khan is currently shooting for his friend and director Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ which also stars, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani in lead roles. The film is slated to release on October 23 this year.