Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan was in the capital to launch the promotional song of his upcoming movie ‘Fan’ with director Maneesh Sharma. The actor, who once couldn’t afford to watch a movie in the PVR, was glad to sit there and address the media on February 16.
Shah Rukh Khan entered the hall with fans yelling and shouting out his name. Ofcourse, you feel the aura of a superstar when he enters a place with fans chanting slogans of his name and waving their hands at him telling him they love him more than any other actor. Quiet impressed by seeing this fan frenzy, Shah Rukh Khan was a shy man telling his female fans he loves them as well. (Read: Being a superstar takes you away from the real world: Shah Rukh Khan)
Looking suave sporting a french beard, leather jacket and a pair of blue denims, he was very thankful to his director Maneesh Sharma for giving him the opportunity to work in a movie like Fan and letting him explore his old gone days of “Dilli” (Delhi). (Also read: Unfortunate that people get negatively affected by films: Shah Rukh Khan)
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
SRK said that he got to experience the ‘Dillipan’ that he had almost forgotten all these years.
He said, “When I went to Mumbai from Delhi, I always felt that I should play some “Dilli Ka Launda” in my film, but I didn’t get the opportunity to show my ‘Dillipan’ and over the years I have seen many actors play that role. I used to be envious of them that I never got that offer. With this film Maneesh got me a lot of things to do. First of all, that he gave me a character of a Delhi boy. The irony is that after staying in Mumbai for 25 years I forgot the dialect of Delhi. So it took time for me to get that dialect.” (Shah Rukh Khan receives graduation degree after 28 years)
“We have shot the maximum part of the film in Delhi. Maneesh and I have studied in the same college and I didn’t take my degree for 18 years, but I’ve got it today and am a graduate now officially. Maneesh hasn’t got his degree yet, as they don’t know if he even passed or failed (Laughs),” added SRK. (Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees to clash with Salman Khan’s Sultan, confirms Ritesh Sidhwani)
The actor, who is more than obliged to play the character which reminds him of his roots, said that it is not just the story that is special, but the technological effects used in the film and the make up has not been used anywhere in the world. He said, “I hope everyone likes it.” (PHOTOS: Shah Rukh Khan, Mahira Khan shoot for ‘Raees’ in Ahmedabad, see pics)
SRK said that the song ‘Jabra Fan’ is not in the film but is just a promotional song. He cleared that the film is a very different kind and was hopeful of people liking it.