Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan was in the capital to launch the promotional song of his upcoming movie ‘Fan’ with director Maneesh Sharma. The actor, who once couldn’t afford to watch a movie in the PVR, was glad to sit there and address the media on February 16.
Shah Rukh Khan entered the hall with fans yelling and shouting out his name. Ofcourse, you feel the aura of a superstar when he enters a place with fans chanting slogans of his name and waving their hands at him telling him they love him more than any other actor. Quiet impressed by seeing this fan frenzy, Shah Rukh Khan was a shy man telling his female fans he loves them as well. (Read: Being a superstar takes you away from the real world: Shah Rukh Khan)
Looking suave sporting a french beard, leather jacket and a pair of blue denims, he was very thankful to his director Maneesh Sharma for giving him the opportunity to work in a movie like Fan and letting him explore his old gone days of “Dilli” (Delhi). (Also read: Unfortunate that people get negatively affected by films: Shah Rukh Khan)
SRK said that he got to experience the ‘Dillipan’ that he had almost forgotten all these years.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
He said, “When I went to Mumbai from Delhi, I always felt that I should play some “Dilli Ka Launda” in my film, but I didn’t get the opportunity to show my ‘Dillipan’ and over the years I have seen many actors play that role. I used to be envious of them that I never got that offer. With this film Maneesh got me a lot of things to do. First of all, that he gave me a character of a Delhi boy. The irony is that after staying in Mumbai for 25 years I forgot the dialect of Delhi. So it took time for me to get that dialect.” (Shah Rukh Khan receives graduation degree after 28 years)
“We have shot the maximum part of the film in Delhi. Maneesh and I have studied in the same college and I didn’t take my degree for 18 years, but I’ve got it today and am a graduate now officially. Maneesh hasn’t got his degree yet, as they don’t know if he even passed or failed (Laughs),” added SRK. (Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees to clash with Salman Khan’s Sultan, confirms Ritesh Sidhwani)
The actor, who is more than obliged to play the character which reminds him of his roots, said that it is not just the story that is special, but the technological effects used in the film and the make up has not been used anywhere in the world. He said, “I hope everyone likes it.” (PHOTOS: Shah Rukh Khan, Mahira Khan shoot for ‘Raees’ in Ahmedabad, see pics)
SRK said that the song ‘Jabra Fan’ is not in the film but is just a promotional song. He cleared that the film is a very different kind and was hopeful of people liking it.