Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who along with his two lovely leading ladies – Rani Mukherji and Madhuri Dixit wooed Malaysia during the Temptation Reloaded tour – was touched by the love that he received from his fans there.
“Malaysia, you will be missed. The best two days I have had in spite of the injury. The love made it possible. Thank you,” tweeted Shah Rukh Khan.
Shah Rukh Khan, Madhuri and Rani were joined by rapper Honey Singh, ‘Tum Hi Ho’ singer Arijit Singh and former Indian Idol contestant Meiyang Chang in Malaysia on February 15.
Shah Rukh Khan, who had injured himself on the sets of upcoming film ‘Happy New Year’ a few weeks ago, braved the trip and performance in spite of being in slight pain.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“On way to Malaysia for Temptations. Little in pain but between Madhuri rani yo yo arijit and the team we will entertain u well…,” he had posted on the eve of Valentine’s Day.
While in Malaysia, Shah Rukh Khan kept the Twitterati posted about the concert rehearsals and preparations.
“Malaysia. Temptations on!! Little nervous to do rehearsals & dancing. But the art is more important than the artist.”
Before the concert, Shah Rukh Khan had also posted a picture of himself attempting some fire-eating along with the caption, “DONT TRY THIS AT HOME or ANYWHERE ELSE.!! Dragons are not a myth!”
The show had the Bollywood Baadshah romancing both his B-Town beauties Rani and Madhuri on stage. He also danced to his major hit song, ‘Lungi dance’ from ‘Chennai Express’. (In Pics: Shah Rukh Khan’s Tempation Reloaded performance in Malaysia)