Shah Rukh Khan may be one of the biggest stars in Bollywood but his Dear Zindagi co-star Alia Bhatt says the actor is always open to suggestions even if it comes from a junior. The 23-year-old actress says the biggest advantage of working with Shah Rukh is that he easily understands if somebody needs help. “You don’t need to ask Shah Rukh if you need help, he will always be by your side. He will make sure you are comfortable.
Shah Rukh is very involved in the process of film and always open to opinions. He even asked me what can be done to make things better,” Alia told PTI. The “Udta Punjab” actress says she thought working with someone as big as SRK would be tough for her but the 51-year-old star made her feel comfortable.
“I imagined it to be stressful because I was working with Shah Rukh for the first time but he made it very comfortable for me. “I had a basic nervousness like anybody would feel. But there was nothing like he was stressing me out and I couldn’t sleep and all. I had already met him before and we were comfortable. That comfort was very important and it helped the whole process.”
Directed by Gauri Shinde, “Dear Zindagi” is a slice-of- life drama. Alia says they had rehearsals before the shoot, which helped break the ice. “It was an amazing experience it was an dream come true to work with him. Before the shooting we did couple of readings and rehearsals and that’s when we broke the ice and the awkwardness from my side. And after that on set we got along really well.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The movie is set to release on November 25.