After “Dilwale”, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he’d love to be cast with Kajol again if an interesting and mature love story comes their way.
“If there’s a nice film, if it’s interesting and different… maybe a mature love story, that would be nice. We don’t (Bollywood doesn’t) make too many of those,” Shah Rukh Khan told IANS.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Perhaps Kajol and I… well, I could be totally presumptous about it, but we would be perhaps a good pair as we have done films together for the last 22 years. It will be interesting to be cast in a mature love story, not a yeppy or happy-go-lucky ones we’ve done before. In our stage, age and life, of whatever that we’ve seen, maybe we will be able to essay a different kind of emotion as actors,” he added.
From “Baazigar”, “Karan Arjun”, “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”, “Duplicate” and “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” in the 1990s to entertainers like “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…”, “My Name Is Khan” and “Diwale” — Kajol and SRK have turned out to be one of Bollywood’s most beloved onscreen couples.
Without brushing off the popularity that they enjoy as a ‘jodi’, and while explaining the magic that they recreate onscreen each time, Shah Rukh said: “When we have done films together, people have really liked them even if they are of different genres. You can’t ignore that.”
“But I think, one, magic cannot be explained. Secondly, lot of the credit goes to the people who have made the films with us, and then most of the credit goes to the audience which for years, has appreciated us.”