Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who will be seen performing stunts in his upcoming film ‘Happy New Year’, says he does all the heroic things on screen for his children Aryan and Suhana.
“I have two children who tell me I should do more stunts so I listen to them more than I listen to her (wife Gauri). I like doing it. I have fun. I feel if I don’t do something challenging then I am succumbing to that injury,” Shah Rukh Khan told PTI in an interview.
The 48-year-old actor is also prone to injuries. “I have made myself stronger to overcome the shoulder,
back injury. As an actor its important physically, emotionally mentally to be always challenged and try do the best I can. The stunt (in ‘Happy New Year’) is difficult going down the building.. But it’s on a wire.. It is safe but scary,” he said.
Though everyone would love to see how a superstar acts before camera, his children do not like attending shoots. “They get bored coming to shoots so they don’t come too often. When I shoot in Mumbai they don’t come… They hate shooting. When I shoot abroad they can’t come always as they
are studying now but sometimes they do,” Shah Rukh said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“Whenever I am shooting I finish work and go back home. The day I don’t shoot, I am at home. I have become more reclusive… I am become more unsocial now. I get bored going to parties. But we have to go for work, launch events etc,” he said.
“I do one film a year since last few years. Doing one film at a time leaves you with time for family,” he said.
Ask him if it is deliberate to slow down on work, SRK said, “No nothing like that. In the last five-six years I have realised that I can do one film at a time if I want to make it bigger and better. I can afford to sit at home and think of other things. Time has come where I need to give my best.”
“I feel guilty if I divide and do things (doing more than one film at a time). People love me so much and watch my film so I need to give proper attention to a film. I want to give the best,” he said.
SRK is looking forward to the release of ‘Happy New Year‘ directed by choreographer-director Farah Khan. He will be next seen in a Yash Raj project ‘Fan’ followed by Farhan Akhtar’s home production ‘Raees’.