Shah Rukh Khan says he is happy watching matches at his home and staying away from the Wankhede Stadium in the wake of Mumbai Cricket Association’s (MCA) five-year ban on the Kolkata Knight Riders owner.
Shah Rukh Khan is banned for five years from entering the MCA premises, including the Wankhede Stadium, by the association’s managing committee, after he was involved in fracas with the security staff and officials of the cricket body following KKR’s victory over Mumbai Indians in 2012.
However, the King Khan had denied any misconduct and said he reacted only after children, including his kids, were manhandled by the security staff at the stadium.
An unedited version of documentary — ‘Living with KKR’ — showing the journey of this IPL team was unveiled on Thursday. The four-part series traces emotional journey of the team to its ultimate redemption as IPL champions.
When asked if he would be ok if the Wankhede incident featured in the documentary, Shah Rukh Khan said, “I don’t make documentaries. It is up to those people who had made it. I am ok with it.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Further asked what he would do if asked to come to watch the match at the stadium, the King Khan says, “I am happy watching match at my home. I don’t want to go there and this I am not saying because of ego and arrogance. If this (invite me to watch match at Wankhede stadium) happens someday we will see…”