Shah Rukh Khan, who has huge fan following all over the world, says he has been given a lot more than what he deserves.
“It’s been 25 years that I have been working… initially you want money, then fame, happiness for family, awards, rewards and no matter wherever you reach… you comeback to the core and realise only what you want is to bring smile on peoples face,” Shah Rukh told reporters here during the announcement of the Got Talent World Stage Live.
“I feel I have been given a lot more than what I deserve and I have to return it to them…I owe them. I want to be on sets and want to work harder …Lights Camera Action…Ohhh shit he is gone,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actor, who is all set to host the show, says “when you feel that you are talented that’s the end”.
He says, “Even today when I go on the sets I get nervous before my first shot. The way to live life is not to know your talent.”
The Got Talent World Stage Live will be telecast on Colors and be held at Andheri Sports Complex here Dec 6, 2014.