Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan’s youngest child AbRam turned one on May 28. The doting father took to twitter to share the news and said holding 1-year-old AbRam is an indescribable feeling.
He said, “Holding my one-year-old AbRam is indescribable. He just takes onto the shape I have, as if he will at any moment flow rite inside me..gently.”
Holding my one year old AbRam is indescribable. He just takes onto the shape I have, as if he will at any moment flow rite inside me..gently
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 27, 2014
Shah Rukh Khan, who often tweets about his most cherished memories with his children, recently said that he talks about ‘Cosmos, Biomechanics & String Theory’ with his little son.
He had tweeted, “Smiles & conversation with my littlest one. V spoke of the Cosmos, Biomechanics & String Theory or that’s how much sense v made between us.”
The actor also revealed the choice of films he has for his son which varies from action-comedy to chick flicks!
He tweeted, “21 jump street…27 dresses….a day of film watching & junk food with my lil one. No greater pleasure than the small ones. I sleep happy.”
Earlier this month Shah Rukh Khan also said that while he may look up for ‘big words’, his little one expresses himself with simple ‘Gaga GooGoo’.
He tweeted, “Heard my kid go Gaga GooGoo & express all…made me remember a quote. “Life is ephemeral don’t waste it looking up big words.”
AbRam, who has always been kept under wraps and the world is yet to see him, was born through surrogacy last year. However, AbRam is very much healthy, is a good-looking baby and has got dimples, SRK had said in an interview.
Shah Rukh and Gauri are also parents to Suhana and Aryan.