Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan’s youngest child AbRam turned one on May 28. The doting father took to twitter to share the news and said holding 1-year-old AbRam is an indescribable feeling.
He said, “Holding my one-year-old AbRam is indescribable. He just takes onto the shape I have, as if he will at any moment flow rite inside me..gently.”
Holding my one year old AbRam is indescribable. He just takes onto the shape I have, as if he will at any moment flow rite inside me..gently
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 27, 2014
Shah Rukh Khan, who often tweets about his most cherished memories with his children, recently said that he talks about ‘Cosmos, Biomechanics & String Theory’ with his little son.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He had tweeted, “Smiles & conversation with my littlest one. V spoke of the Cosmos, Biomechanics & String Theory or that’s how much sense v made between us.”
The actor also revealed the choice of films he has for his son which varies from action-comedy to chick flicks!
He tweeted, “21 jump street…27 dresses….a day of film watching & junk food with my lil one. No greater pleasure than the small ones. I sleep happy.”
Earlier this month Shah Rukh Khan also said that while he may look up for ‘big words’, his little one expresses himself with simple ‘Gaga GooGoo’.
He tweeted, “Heard my kid go Gaga GooGoo & express all…made me remember a quote. “Life is ephemeral don’t waste it looking up big words.”
AbRam, who has always been kept under wraps and the world is yet to see him, was born through surrogacy last year. However, AbRam is very much healthy, is a good-looking baby and has got dimples, SRK had said in an interview.
Shah Rukh and Gauri are also parents to Suhana and Aryan.