It was 22 years ago on June 25 that Shah Rukh Khan’s debut movie “Deewana” hit the silver screen. The actor says he has not seen the movie yet – and he has his special reason.
The Raj Kanwar-directed film, which starred Divya Bharti and Rishi Kapoor in the lead, had Shah Rukh in the supporting role.
The 48-year-old ‘Chennai Express’ actor also bagged his first award as a best debutante for the film. “I have till date not seen Deewana.I have a notion that I don’t want to see my first or last creation. They are bookends, the story is between,” Shah Rukh Khan wrote on Twitter.
The actor is currently busy with the post-production of his upcoming film ‘Happy New Year’.
“All notions, creations and experiences of decades will end on the day of truth. I tirelessly work to ignore the inevitable. Thanks for 22 years of O2,” he tweeted.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched