It was 22 years ago on June 25 that Shah Rukh Khan’s debut movie “Deewana” hit the silver screen. The actor says he has not seen the movie yet – and he has his special reason.
The Raj Kanwar-directed film, which starred Divya Bharti and Rishi Kapoor in the lead, had Shah Rukh in the supporting role.
The 48-year-old ‘Chennai Express’ actor also bagged his first award as a best debutante for the film. “I have till date not seen Deewana.I have a notion that I don’t want to see my first or last creation. They are bookends, the story is between,” Shah Rukh Khan wrote on Twitter.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actor is currently busy with the post-production of his upcoming film ‘Happy New Year’.
“All notions, creations and experiences of decades will end on the day of truth. I tirelessly work to ignore the inevitable. Thanks for 22 years of O2,” he tweeted.