Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who will be seen in filmmaker Rohit Shetty’s upcoming directorial “Dilwale”, says that he is facing a “secret fear” at night.
The 49-year-old actor shared his problem on micro-blogging website Twitter, where he said that he fears eating up his children because he finds them cute and “edible”.
“I have this secret fear that one night while I am sleep walking I will eat up my kids… because I find them sooo edible. Slurp slurp,” the “Happy New Year” actor tweeted.
I have this secret fear that one nite while I am sleep walking I will eat up my kids…because I find them sooo edible. Slurp slurp…
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) August 16, 2015
Shah Rukh Khan at the moment has three movies in his kitty.
- Shah Rukh Khan to Padmaavat star Ranveer Singh: You’re now Khilji for me
- Kabir Khan directs sequel to campaign starring Shah Rukh Khan
- Karan Johar on the success of the Khans in Bollywood: Getting success is not that difficult but maintaining it is tough
- Aanand L Rai on working with Shah Rukh Khan in Zero: There is nervousness and I enjoy that
- Was advised to cast Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit with Shah Rukh Khan in Pardes: Subhash Ghai
- Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol’s chemistry looks real: Varun Dhawan
He will also be seen in Rahul Dholakia’s “Raees” and Maneesh Sharma’s directorial “Fan”, which are slated to release next year.