The 1998 blockbuster, which gave the audience an insight into their dream college life and discovered the mantra of “Pyaar Dosti Hai”, had the 49-year-old actor reliving his popular screen name ‘Rahul’.
“17 yrs of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (KKHH). Thanks Karan, Santosh, Jatin-Lalit, Salman, Faridaji, Anupam, Johnny, Sana, Kajol, Rani and all. Beautiful memories,” Shah Rukh wrote.
17 yrs of KKHH.Thx Karan Santosh Jatin Lalit Salman Faridaji Anupam Johnny Sana Kajol Rani & all. Beautiful memories pic.twitter.com/SmIqkXptUU
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) October 16, 2015
The “Happy New Year” star also shared a picture of him with his movie co-stars Kajol and Rani Mukerjee.
With tracks like “Koi Mil Gaya”, “Ladki Badi Anjaani Hai” and “Yeh Ladka Hai Deewana”, the audio album of the film went on to become huge hit.
- 19 years of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: Unknown facts about the Shah Rukh Khan-Rani Mukerji-Kajol starrer
- Shah Rukh Khan shoots with his favourite heroines for Aanand L Rai's next and the photos are making us nostalgic
- Top 10 songs of Shah Rukh Khan: Shah Rukh Khan video songs from Jab Harry Met Sejal, Raees, Fan, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, DDLJ
- Karan Johar gets nostalgic as 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' turns 16, says it gave him everything
- Is Shah Rukh Khan the reason why Karan Johar didn't work with Salman?
- Salman's star power goes beyond films,says Karan Johar
Produced by Yash Johar, “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” won the National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment.