Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been provided with additional police security after a heightened level of threat perception to his life from the underworld, police said today.
“Shah Rukh already has police security. We have now increased the security, going by the increased threat perception,” said a police officer.
Police were deployed at his residence in suburban Bandra while the actor is presently not in the country, the officer added.
The additional police security deployment comes two days after film producer Ali Morani allegedly received threats from underworld don Ravi Pujari.
On Sunday, Bollywood producer Morani registered an FIR at Juhu police station claiming that unidentified bike-borne miscreants fired in the air outside his Juhu residence on Saturday night.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Before this, Morani has received extortion calls from a person, who claimed to be underworld don Ravi Pujari.