Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been provided with additional police security after a heightened level of threat perception to his life from the underworld, police said today.
“Shah Rukh already has police security. We have now increased the security, going by the increased threat perception,” said a police officer.
Police were deployed at his residence in suburban Bandra while the actor is presently not in the country, the officer added.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The additional police security deployment comes two days after film producer Ali Morani allegedly received threats from underworld don Ravi Pujari.
On Sunday, Bollywood producer Morani registered an FIR at Juhu police station claiming that unidentified bike-borne miscreants fired in the air outside his Juhu residence on Saturday night.
Before this, Morani has received extortion calls from a person, who claimed to be underworld don Ravi Pujari.