Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is leaving no stone unturned to turn the fate in his favour. SRK’s IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders face actress Preity Zinta’s King’s XI Punjab in the IPL, final on Sunday.
The actor got a custom made team jersey for his youngest child, one-year-old AbRam.
The actor tweeted, along with the picture of the jersey, “We are kind of ready…in all shapes and sizes. Bring it on. Go my KKR.”
It seems that after Suhana, Shah Rukh’s next lucky mascot is his son AbRam, who will be cheering for the team. AbRam had earlier in April accompanied his father to Dubai for the beginning of the Indian Premier League.
Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter Suhana is most of the time spotted by her father’s side cheering for the team. However, we hope to get a glimpse of baby AbRam cheering for KKR too.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
SRK’s Kolkata Knight Riders has entered the finals for the second time. The team defeated Chennai Super Kings in 2012.