Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is leaving no stone unturned to turn the fate in his favour. SRK’s IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders face actress Preity Zinta’s King’s XI Punjab in the IPL, final on Sunday.
The actor got a custom made team jersey for his youngest child, one-year-old AbRam.
The actor tweeted, along with the picture of the jersey, “We are kind of ready…in all shapes and sizes. Bring it on. Go my KKR.”
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
It seems that after Suhana, Shah Rukh’s next lucky mascot is his son AbRam, who will be cheering for the team. AbRam had earlier in April accompanied his father to Dubai for the beginning of the Indian Premier League.
Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter Suhana is most of the time spotted by her father’s side cheering for the team. However, we hope to get a glimpse of baby AbRam cheering for KKR too.
SRK’s Kolkata Knight Riders has entered the finals for the second time. The team defeated Chennai Super Kings in 2012.