Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who was hurt during a film shoot in suburban Mumbai two days back, has sustained a fracture in right shoulder and an injury on his knee and has been advised bed rest for two-three weeks, sources said.
While shooting for Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New’ Year at a five-star hotel, a door had fallen on the actor. He was rushed to Nanavati hospital and after getting medical aid, he had even resumed shooting for the film but further tests revealed new injuries.
“After few more tests were conducted, it came out that he (Shah Rukh) has fractured his right shoulder and left knee patella is torn. He has been advised bed rest for two-three weeks,” a source told PTI.
After the 48-year-old actor was injured, a statement issued on his behalf had said, “Mr Khan had a minor incident on the sets while shooting. He has a minor injury and has got necessary medical aid. He is absolutely fine now.”
Later, the actor had tweeted: “Have a few tests to do & Insha Allah all will be good. Few scars maybe. Will show them off cos as they say there r no scars for happiness.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Farah’s ‘Happy New Year’, which has been in the making since sometime, stars Shah Rukh, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah and it will release around Diwali this year.