Shah Rukh Khan’s father-in-law, Colonel Ramesh Chandra Chibber passed away on Tuesday (March 1) night. Colonel Chibber was reportedly taken to Escorts hospital in New Delhi where he is believed to have breathed his last.
A bereaved Gauri and SRK immediately left for Delhi on Tuesday night after learning the tragic news. The cremation happened at Lodhi Crematorium in Delhi today morning. (PHOTOS: Shah Rukh Khan’s father-in-law passes away, a look at his rare pictures with family)
His daughter – Gauri, son-in-law Shah Rukh Khan and their friend Karan Johar were at the cremation ground.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Karan Johar tweeted:
Death is the only reminder of Life….
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) March 2, 2016
Originally hailing from Patti village in Hoshiarpur district, Colonel Ramesh Chander Chhibber migrated to Delhi in 1970. Chibber was married to Savita Chibber and the couple had two children, Gauri, who is married to SRK and a son Vikrant.