Shah Rukh Khan’s father-in-law, Colonel Ramesh Chandra Chibber passed away on Tuesday (March 1) night. Colonel Chibber was reportedly taken to Escorts hospital in New Delhi where he is believed to have breathed his last.
A bereaved Gauri and SRK immediately left for Delhi on Tuesday night after learning the tragic news. The cremation happened at Lodhi Crematorium in Delhi today morning. (PHOTOS: Shah Rukh Khan’s father-in-law passes away, a look at his rare pictures with family)
His daughter – Gauri, son-in-law Shah Rukh Khan and their friend Karan Johar were at the cremation ground.
Karan Johar tweeted:
Death is the only reminder of Life….
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) March 2, 2016
Originally hailing from Patti village in Hoshiarpur district, Colonel Ramesh Chander Chhibber migrated to Delhi in 1970. Chibber was married to Savita Chibber and the couple had two children, Gauri, who is married to SRK and a son Vikrant.