Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is clearly one devoted father. Despite his busy acting schedule, the doting dad makes sure he spends time with his three children – Aryan, Suhana and AbRam.
Giving more when you feel like givin’ up I’ve seen the light It’s in my daughter’s eyes,,,, pic.twitter.com/fW2fPkZjMX
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) February 13, 2014
Shah Rukh Khan’s post suggests that like most parents, the actor too lives for his kids, drawing strength from them to face each day.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Suhana, who has plans of becoming an actress someday, is schooling at Dhirubhai Ambani High School, while her brother Aryan is enrolled at the Seven Oaks School, situated close to Central London.
The couple’s third child, son AbRam was born via surrogacy last year.
Both Suhana and Aryan are very private children and prefer to stay away from the limelight. However, their father can’t stop himself from proudly posting about them and referring to them in tweets and posts.