Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is clearly one devoted father. Despite his busy acting schedule, the doting dad makes sure he spends time with his three children – Aryan, Suhana and AbRam.
Giving more when you feel like givin’ up I’ve seen the light It’s in my daughter’s eyes,,,, pic.twitter.com/fW2fPkZjMX
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) February 13, 2014
Shah Rukh Khan’s post suggests that like most parents, the actor too lives for his kids, drawing strength from them to face each day.
Suhana, who has plans of becoming an actress someday, is schooling at Dhirubhai Ambani High School, while her brother Aryan is enrolled at the Seven Oaks School, situated close to Central London.
The couple’s third child, son AbRam was born via surrogacy last year.
Both Suhana and Aryan are very private children and prefer to stay away from the limelight. However, their father can’t stop himself from proudly posting about them and referring to them in tweets and posts.