Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will begin the shoot of his next film ‘Raes’ from November 1 and has requested producer Ritesh Sidhwani to give him an off on his birthday, which falls the day after.
The Rahul Dholakia-directed film will see SRK pair up with director-actor-singer Farhan Akhtar for the first time on-screen.
“Ritesh you will give me a day off on my Birthday na and not be a tough producer please,” Shah Rukh posted on Twitter just moments after Sidhwani confirmed the filming date of ‘Raes’.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
SRK will celebrate his 49th birthday on November 2 this year.
‘Raes’ is a Gujarat-based film and has been co-produced by Sidhwani and Akhtar.