As ‘Dilwale’ has failed to create a big mark at the box office dampening expectation arising out of the return of his pairing with Kajol, Shah Rukh Khan admitted his disappointment.
“I don’t think the film has done as well as it should have. I am personally disappointed with that,” Shah Rukh told reporters. Also read: ‘Dilwale’s steady pace at box office; Shah Rukh Khan’s film collects Rs. 187.25 cr in India
“To be honest, it has perhaps not done as well in India as I would like it to do. But overseas it has done very well in a lot of countries like Germany, Austria. It is quite thrilling that Indian films are reaching far and wide. There is a lot of business opportunities,” Shah Rukh Khan said adding that he did not have the exact numbers. Also read: Deepika, Ranveer’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’ box office collections unstoppable, earns Rs.177.35 cr.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
‘Dilwale’ was released ahead of the festive season on December 18. The romantic comedy had marked the return of SRK-Kajol pairing after a long time. (Read review of Dilwale)
Produced by Red Chillies Entertainment and Rohit Shetty Productions, the film has so far crossed the Rs 350 crore mark at the box office.