As ‘Dilwale’ has failed to create a big mark at the box office dampening expectation arising out of the return of his pairing with Kajol, Shah Rukh Khan admitted his disappointment.
“I don’t think the film has done as well as it should have. I am personally disappointed with that,” Shah Rukh told reporters. Also read: ‘Dilwale’s steady pace at box office; Shah Rukh Khan’s film collects Rs. 187.25 cr in India
“To be honest, it has perhaps not done as well in India as I would like it to do. But overseas it has done very well in a lot of countries like Germany, Austria. It is quite thrilling that Indian films are reaching far and wide. There is a lot of business opportunities,” Shah Rukh Khan said adding that he did not have the exact numbers. Also read: Deepika, Ranveer’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’ box office collections unstoppable, earns Rs.177.35 cr.
‘Dilwale’ was released ahead of the festive season on December 18. The romantic comedy had marked the return of SRK-Kajol pairing after a long time. (Read review of Dilwale)
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Produced by Red Chillies Entertainment and Rohit Shetty Productions, the film has so far crossed the Rs 350 crore mark at the box office.