Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who was honoured with an Entertainer of Indian Cinema award here at the 8th Annual Vijay Awards, was happy to meet some of the talented people from the southern film industry.
He was handed over the award at the ceremony Saturday, which was also attended by stars like Kamal Haasan, A.R. Rahman, Surya and Vikram Prabhu.
“Happy to be with such talented & humble artistes at Vijay. Now match in room which is as big as a football field!!!!” the “Chennai Express” star tweeted.
Shah Rukh had received Chevalier Sivaji Ganeshan award at the same event last year.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“In Chennai to share back the love that has always been given to me at Vijay Awards. Love you all & thanks,” he tweeted.