Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who was honoured with an Entertainer of Indian Cinema award here at the 8th Annual Vijay Awards, was happy to meet some of the talented people from the southern film industry.
He was handed over the award at the ceremony Saturday, which was also attended by stars like Kamal Haasan, A.R. Rahman, Surya and Vikram Prabhu.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
“Happy to be with such talented & humble artistes at Vijay. Now match in room which is as big as a football field!!!!” the “Chennai Express” star tweeted.
Shah Rukh had received Chevalier Sivaji Ganeshan award at the same event last year.
“In Chennai to share back the love that has always been given to me at Vijay Awards. Love you all & thanks,” he tweeted.