After the success of Chennai Express, Shah Rukh Khan’s next big release ‘Happy New Year’ is already started to prove to be a proverbial goldmine, even before its release.
If reports are to be believed, then, the multi-starrer film directed by Farah Khan has been committed a Minimum Guarantee (MG) of a whopping Rs. 125 crores towards the worldwide theatrical release by YRF, whereas the satellite rights have been purchased by Zee for a wholesome amount of Rs. 65 crores and the music rights being sold off to T-Series for Rs. 12 crores.
Attempts to establish contacts with the spokesperson of Red Chillies to confirm this news did not yield any results.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
‘Happy New Year’ stars Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood, Vivaan Shah and Deepika Padukone in lead roles.