After the success of Chennai Express, Shah Rukh Khan’s next big release ‘Happy New Year’ is already started to prove to be a proverbial goldmine, even before its release.
If reports are to be believed, then, the multi-starrer film directed by Farah Khan has been committed a Minimum Guarantee (MG) of a whopping Rs. 125 crores towards the worldwide theatrical release by YRF, whereas the satellite rights have been purchased by Zee for a wholesome amount of Rs. 65 crores and the music rights being sold off to T-Series for Rs. 12 crores.
Attempts to establish contacts with the spokesperson of Red Chillies to confirm this news did not yield any results.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review