Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan started off with his birthday celebrations as soon as the clock struck 12 at midnight. The actor celebrated his 50th birthday by cutting a cake with wife Gauri Khan, kids Suhana, Aryan. Li’l AbRam was not to be seen in the picture since it was very late at night for the toddler. (PICS: Shah Rukh Khan turns 50: A look at the actor’s best family moments)
SRK’s wife Gauri took to Instagram and shared a picture of SRK cutting the cake. Wishing hubby Happy Birthday, Gauri wrote: “Happy Birthday @iamsrk .. It’s just us tonight!!” (PHOTOS: Shah Rukh Khan @ 50: Bollywood Badshah’s style file)
A family man and and actor, who rules over the hearts of millions worldwide, has always shared his special moments with family. He has also kept his fans updated about his kids on social networking sites. (IN PICS: Bollywood King Shah Rukh Khan’s top 10 roles)
- Kareena, Deepika, Ranveer and others let their hair down at Shah Rukh Khan's party for friend Kaajal Anand
- Photos: Shah Rukh Khan's heartfelt posts about his kids AbRam, Aryan and Suhana are pure dad goals
- Suhana Khan is 'all grown up' and mom Gauri Khan is in awe too, see photos
- Shah Rukh Khan shares a picture of his 'three vices'
- Gauri Khan's birthday celebrations were managed by Shah Rukh Khan at his Alibaug bungalow
- Shah Rukh Khan's birthday selfie with wife Gauri Khan
Later, Shah Rukh Khan also came out to thank his fans waiting outside his bungalow Mannat to wish him. SRK climbed on the fence and waved to hundreds of his fans and well wishers.
SRK also shared a video on Facebook as he thanked his fans for wishing him on the special day.
Also sharing a selfie of him with his fans in the background, Shah Rukh Khan wrote, “Right now so humbled by the attention & love being given to my Birthday. Didn’t ever realise living will be so beautiful. Thanks all.”
He also shared another selfie with the crowds outside Mannat today on Facebook:
This birthday is special to the actor as he turns 50 today, and one can clearly see the love pouring in.