A chat with Shah Rukh Khan could be the most interesting thing you will ever listen to, read or — if lucky enough — then have as well. This actor, may be diplomatic, but just knows how to keep everyone entertained. On Tuesday, October 11, the actor who was unable to have his goodnight sleep, started conversing with his fans with #AskSrk tag. The moment fans realised that he is online and tweeting, they went bonkers and threw all kind of questions at him. And we mean, all kinds of questions.
While guys mostly asked him tips on ‘how to manage our girlfriends’, girls were telling him their last wishes. Now that is hilarious but also shows how this star has a huge following among girls. One of his fans tweeted that she wants to die in SRK’s arms to which the star gave a hilarious response, “Please don’t I know how to pick up girls in my arms not dead weight!!!”, With that, you definitely get an idea about what kind of conversation happened between him and his fans.
Wait for the best to come, SRK even answered to somebody’s question if he will “accept if @KimKardashian offers you to be part of her next sex tape?”
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
However, it is not just romance, flirting and wit that happened during this conversation. When somebody asked him to write a message for the army, Shah Rukh wrote, “Thank u for keeping us safe and we can never thank u & ur families enough for ur sacrifices”. And when he was asked what he would do on International Girl Child Day, which is celebrated on October 10, the actor won hearts by saying, “By hugging every lady I meet today and tell them thank you for giving me the strength to live life well.” We are sure that during the next break he takes from shooting, he will find a queue of ladies waiting for him.
Read his funny, witty and melting tweets here:
Other than melting hearts and making the readers laugh, the King Khan is pretty busy with his jampacked movie schedule. The actor, who has his two big releases Dear Zindagi and Raees in the line-up, is shooting for Imtiaz Ali’s The Ring, which also stars Anushka Sharma. This film marks the third time when Anushka and Shah Rukh will come together on silver screen, earlier the duo appeared in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Jab Tak Hai Jaan.