Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is known to be very witty, jokingly admitted that at his home where he doesn’t even get to watch a TV channel of his choice has the opportunity to choose the country’s future.
The witty SRK tweeted, “Most times I don’t even get to choose the channel I want to watch on tv. Today I have an opportunity to choose my country’s future. Awesome!”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Most times I don’t even get to choose the channel I want to watch on tv. Today I have an opportunity to choose my country’s future. Awesome!
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) April 24, 2014
The actor is likely to leave for the IIFA awards after casting his vote in the ongoing Mumbai polls.
Meanwhile, Bollywood celebrities Rekha, Vidya Balan, Farhan Akhtar, Sunny Deol and Sonam Kapoor were among the early-morning voters who gave a head start to voting in Mumbai on Thursday (April 24).
Polling began at 7 AM for the third and final phase of the Lok Sabha elections in Maharashtra, where 338 candidates are testing electoral waters in 19 Lok Sabha seats.
Shah Rukh Khan is likely to leave for IIFA, which commenced in Tampa Bay, Florida on Wednesday (April 23).