Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is celebrating his 50th birthday today (November 2), clicked a selfie with his wife Gauri Khan. Gauri, who is rarely seen posting photos with her family, made an exception on her husband’s 50th birthday.
In the morning, Gauri Khan had shared a picture of husband Shah Rukh Khan cutting a birthday cake with his children Aryan and Suhana at midnight.
Sharing this selfie with her superstar husband, Gauri Khan simply wrote: “Wishes & love!!”
To wish Shah Rukh Khan on his milestone birthday, his fans started gathering outside his bungalow ‘Mannat’ since the wee hours. Shah Rukh came out to greet them and later took to Facebook to say that he is humbled by the love showered on him by his admirers.
“Right now so humbled by the attention and love being given to my Birthday. Didn’t ever realise living will be so beautiful. Thanks all,” an emotional SRK had posted.
In a career spanning 27 years, SRK has starred in films like ‘Baazigar’, “Darr”, “Yes Boss”, “Pardes”, “Dil To Pagal Hai”, “Dil Se”, “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”, “Mohabbatein”, “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham”, “Kal Ho Naa Ho”, “Veer-Zara”, “Swades”, “Om Shanti Om”, “Chennai Express” and “Happy New Year” among others. (See pics: SRK’s midnight birthday celebrations with fans)
- Shah Rukh Khan to Suhana on her 18th birthday: I knew you were always meant for flying
- As Suhana turns 18, here’s how Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri talk about their little girl
- IPL 2018: KKR beats RCB, Shah Rukh Khan celebrates with daughter Suhana, see photos
- Gauri Khan takes daughter Suhana Khan and friends on a day trip to Taj Mahal
- Photos: Shah Rukh Khan takes wife Gauri Khan out on a dinner date
- Shah Rukh Khan is on a ‘little holiday’ with son AbRam
Interestingly, this year, the famous Khan trio of Bollywood–Aamir, Shah Rukh and Salman–all turn 50.